As I mentioned before, this past weekend was bound to be a jam packed, fun-filled weekend. It got a late start with Hickhawk's flight arriving 3 hours late, me getting lost driving him from the airport to his mini DC tour, and going to bed at 1:30 a.m. on a school night, BUT that was only the beginning. Friday night we went out for dinner and drinks and a few games of pool. So many laughs and jokes that are bound to be spoken of for years. Here are a few pics from the night: 
Saturday was our day to be a tourist followed by a nap, church, and errands. I was a bit of a party pooper that night knowing that I had to be up early for the Redskins game! My friend Christie got us all tickets to see the Redskins play the Broncos. With the Redskins having such a horrible season, we all went into the day just looking to have a good time despite the Broncos running over us. Little did we know the Skins would pull out a "W" and we would all have tons to celebrate. Did I mention that it was over 70 degrees and sunny? Couldn't ask for more!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment