This has been a fun-filled weekend for me, and it isn't even over! NEW: I colored my hair yesterday and lets just say, it is going to take some getting used to (mom, don't freak). OLD: Two of my girlfriends from high school and their husbands are in town and we were able to catch up last night. It is never long enough, but always a blast. I also spent some QT with the sister, got two good runs in, and read probably one of the best books ever - Patti Stenger's 8 Easy Steps to Attracting Your Perfect Mate. (if you are single - run, don't walk, to your bookstore to get this because it may be one of the best things you ever do for yourself!! Patti is the owner of the Millionaire's club and has her own show called The Millionaire Matchmaker. She rocks!!!) I couldn't put it down.
I can't wait to share weekend pictures with you!!! I hope you have had an excellent weekend yourself!
Icing on the cake ... I am on the verge of signing up for the Shamrock Half Marathon in Va Beach. There are 131 days until the race (13.1 miles) ... do you think I can do it?
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does EK still have the book? I am REALLY trying to read it!
ReplyDelete