(sorry for the tiny picture) I just checked the shipment tracking, and my new lululemon run spirit tights are out for delivery!!!! wooo hooo! You have no idea the pain I put my mother through to get my little paws on these bad boys. Needless to say, I am so happy to be the proud new owner of these pants, which means, a good outdoor run is in order for the weekend! These are going to be so helpful on my Valentines Day 5k appropriately titled "Love the Run You're With" that I am doing with a girlfriend!! (When you register, you have to tag yourself as a "co dependent" (in a relationship) or a "stupid cupid" (single). How great is that?? I am a stupid cupid all.the.way!!!)Wednesday, January 6, 2010
New Year. New Gear.
(sorry for the tiny picture) I just checked the shipment tracking, and my new lululemon run spirit tights are out for delivery!!!! wooo hooo! You have no idea the pain I put my mother through to get my little paws on these bad boys. Needless to say, I am so happy to be the proud new owner of these pants, which means, a good outdoor run is in order for the weekend! These are going to be so helpful on my Valentines Day 5k appropriately titled "Love the Run You're With" that I am doing with a girlfriend!! (When you register, you have to tag yourself as a "co dependent" (in a relationship) or a "stupid cupid" (single). How great is that?? I am a stupid cupid all.the.way!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment