
oh.my.gosh. I have never done a harder 20 minute workout dvd in my life. I've been looking for new ways to spice up my workout routines since I dont seem to have quite the motivation that I would like (especially since I have approximately 8 races already set up for 2010) so I started looking through dvd's on Netflix that I could try at home. Ya know, for those mornings or nights when I just dont want to go out in the freezing cold to work out. So I picked up this dvd and tried it for the first time yesterday. holy.cow. It is such an awesome workout!! Jillian seriously kicks your butt in just 20 minutes by doing simple moves, but putting them together in a quick series of weights, cardio and abs. All you need are light dumbbells. I have 5lb'ers and they are TOUGH in this workout!! Ok, thats all .. i'm off to go "shred". =)
No comments:
Post a Comment