Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weekend Highlights

For the holiday weekend I traveled to New York City and attended a symphony at Carnegie Hall. (Lets hear it for New York! New York! New York!) In all my trips to the big apple, I had never been to Carnegie Hall (or a symphony for that matter) so I was pretty eager to see what this was all about. We saw the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra and had fabulous seats (similar to the view below, except we were a tier below. Honestly, perfect seats, dead center, could see it all.)


I tried to spend a good amount of time just taking it all in and acknowledging the history of the building. It was beautiful! After the symphony we went to one of the best dinners I have ever had at Blue Hill Farm. This is where Barack took Michelle the last time they were in New York City!! The meal was amazing, and the company was not so bad either =)

The rest of the weekend was filled with shopping, catching up with friends from high school, brunch, gym time, and finally relaxing...all in NYC. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment