
That is the question. Heinz has introduced their new ketchup "packet". This concept will serve the french fry industry very well, but it will not help me apply ketchup to my burger any better. Now I have to find a place for the top wrapper (a trick I have yet to master with my Sweet 'n' Sour sauce top - sticking the top to the side of the bag only to reach into the bag to grab your fries and the sauce gets all on your arm causing you to swerve a bit as you wipe it off, oh yeah, because you're eating your McDonald's while driving and cramming fries and nuggets down your throat as fast as you can because thats the reason you went to McDonalds in the first place is because you're starving and can't wait to get home. I mean, why else would you eat McDonald's? as I laugh because I truly enjoy the taste, but not so much the greasy regrets after I consume such items they like to call "food" ... I digress). What are your thoughts on this new packaging proposal?
hahahah...seriously...I am laughing because I'm the COMPLETE SAME WAY!! Now thoughts on the new package...don't think I'm a fan! I like the squeeze!! :-)
ReplyDelete