Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Top Chef to DC?

Could the Top Chef judges table be here in DC???


Rumor has it the next season of Bravo's Top Chef could be located right here in my neck of the woods, Washington DC. There has not been confirmation on this latest rumor, but just with thoughts of this, you know Top Chef will have a new dedicated fan. My love for Food Network was very evident the past 3 days as it was the top choice of programming during Snowmaggedon 2010, and I will happily accept Bravo's Top Chef into my dvr scheduled programs if in fact they film in DC!! Plus, this will give me yet another great excuse to try many new, fun restaurants in the city. (I'm always looking for excuses!) I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes and ears peeled for more information ....

No comments:

Post a Comment