I have really been into produce lately. I make a trip at least once a week to either Whole Foods or Trader Joes to pick out fresh produce for the week. Today I hope to make it to DC's Eastern Market, DC's oldest continually operated fresh food public market. Not only do they have fresh, locally grown produce, but they have meats and treats, jewelry, antiques, and the list goes on and on. This is my first time going to this Capitol Hill hot spot, and I am excited! (Its a bit embarrassing that I have never been before, considering I grew up in the area. Whoops!)
photo courtesy of JHGagle Photos on flicker
JHGagle Photos on FlickrRumor on the street is that there is a mean crepe vendor. So fun! I'll report back, and hopefully bring home tons of delicious items to stock my enormous fruit and veggie bowls!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment