Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just the beginning!

I have been very absent from blogging lately. Don't hate me! I promised myself last night I would find the enjoyment and happiness in blogging again and reinstate my once creative outlet. We all know I have tons to say, tons on my mind, and always a packed schedule.

During my absence, one of my best girlfriends has been very active on her blog and exploring her passion for photography.

Check out her blog here and also take a sneak peak at my living quarters.

I am thrilled with the outcome of these pictures and can't wait to see more of Krits work!! (in other words: I am ecstatic for the free photoshoot and will eventually accept that I will be paying her the big bucks in the coming years.) She is staring at an incredible future ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment