Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Real Housewives of DC


I'll admit, I don't watch the Real Housewives. I have watched RH of NYC a few times, but I just can't get into it. The drama and the lifestyle makes me cringe and feel worthless. (Exception, if you love drama and watching cat fights, this show is right up your alley). However, I will make an exception for the Real Housewives of DC. I L-O-V-E that Washington DC is becoming the new hot city! Being that I work on Pennsylvania Avenue, I embrace everything DC has to offer. I did not miss an episode of The Real World DC, I go crazy over the current Top Chef season - DC, and my dvr will not miss an episode of RHDC either!! To be honest, I only watched and will watch Real World & RHDC to see which restaurants and bars the cast members visit, and to fall in love even more with my city!! The first episode of the Real Housewives of DC airs tonight on Bravo at 9p.m./EST.
PS! I had to give up tonight's episode of Project Runway in order to record RHDC and So You Think You Can Dance!!!!! ahhh, I'm a reality tv junkie!
PPS! I am NOT a Michaele Salahi (or however you spell her name) fan! I hope this show does NOT make her any more famous than she already thinks. AND, for the record, she lives more than 1 hour outside of "the city", therefore making her a Real (horrible) Housewife of the country side of Virginia. Rant = over.
Happy Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment