Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Romance Schwomance

Travel + Leisure magazine has just named the top 30 Romantic Cities in the U.S. If by traveling to these cities guarentees me romance, then I may just become a jetsetting queen. In addition, my next 3 planned vacations are all on this list! Although, it looks like I seriously need to step up my game and possibly rearrange my current "Top 10 US Cities" list!

1. Honolulu
2. Charleston
3. San Francisco
4. New Orleans
5. Santa Fe
6. San Diego
7. San Antonio
8. Las Vegas
9. Miami (visiting in 2 months!!)
10. New York
11. Chicago
12. Seattle
13. Portland
14. Providence
15. Pheonix / Scottsdale
16. Denver
17. Boston (going back in 3 months!!!)
18. Nashville
19. Austin
20. Orlando (going back in 2 1/2 months!!)
21. Minneapolis / St. Paul
22. Kansas City
23. Philadelphia
24. Los Angeles
25. Houston
26. Atlanta
27. Cleveland
28. St. Louis
29. Washington D.C.
30. Dallas / Ft. Worth

After reading this list, I am drawn to a few conclusions:
  • I don't travel enough (the cities in blue are the cities I have visited).
  • At least DC made the list, however, I guess it is not that romantic?
  • WASHINGTON DC IS BETTER THAN DALLAS IN EVERYTHING! (especially in football! I don't care what anyone says!)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I was wondering if you saw this! SD at #6, not too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome list! We honeymooned in Honolulu...how appropriate!

    ReplyDelete