Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rocked My Face Off

I have had a much needed, awesome weekend. Some may disagree but, Saturday morning and Sunday's are my favorite part of the weekend!! My Saturday morning was spent sleeping in (finally) and Sunday has been perfect. Woke up to a visit from my sister, received an inspiring message at church this morning followed by loving on my 3 year olds in Kids Quest. Spent some time at church with my parents, and then had an awesome lunch with my sister and her boyfriend at quite possibly my new favorite place in town, Clare & Don's Beach Shack!!! Aside from perfect weather and outside seating, this place just rocked my face off.

Love this girl! Good luck on your first day of work tomorrow sissy!!!

The menu's looked like newspapers. So cool and filled with so many great options!



Gotta love restaurants that love the Redskins!!! They even named a sandwich after today's opponents!!


We were there for several hours and the patio became pretty empty, but still, check out the awesome beachy decor!!!



... and an ice cream truck parked out front? If I wasn't sold before, I definitely am now!!!

The rest of the afternoon has been spent with my windows open, football on, and being productive. Can't ask for more!! See why I love Sundays?!

No comments:

Post a Comment