Sister & I had the priviledge of volunteering at the annual Washington Redskins Welcome Home Luncheon.
We volunteered last year (and my sister the year before) and had a blast. The Welcome Home Luncheon is an opportunity for fans to enjoy a lunch with the entire Redskins Team. All coaches, players, and alumni gather to present last year's awards for offense, defense, and special teams. The Redskins new head coach, Mike Shanahan, gave a great pep talk for the team, and fans are able to meet all of the players!! It is really fun seeing the players in their suits as opposed to their uniforms, and especially to see all of their bling. One player was even wearing two watches!! haha, really??? Here are a few pictures I was able to sneak in:




I snuck this picture of Mike Shanahan mid-speech.
Sorry it is so dark!

When the
Redskin Hogs entered the ballroom and the trumpets began playing Hail To The Redskins, I got goosebumps (no lie).
I AM SO READY FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!! LETS GO REDSKINS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment