Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 New Years Resolutions

I absolutely love making my new years resolutions. It gives me energy and excitement for the new year. Year after year there are some resolutions that I knock out of the park, and others that fall by the wayside. Either way, I really enjoy setting new goals for myself or recommitting myself to goals from prior years.


Here was my 2010 New Years Resolution list:
* Run races - FAIL - I fell off the wagon this year and only ran a few races.
* Continue my blog -PASS- kept my head above water but not up to my standards
* Eat less sweets -PASS- I did alright with this. Nothing impressive, but not as bad as last year.
* Try to not be late - FAIL- I need to keep working!
* Save more $$ - PASS- God took care of me!
* Take (at least) one gym class each week -FAIL- I TRIED a bunch of classes at the gym and found some that I love. Just wasn't very consistent.
* DO.NOT.GOSSIP (not that I feel I do this much, but for a female, I am sure I can improve) - PASS - I did better!
* Contribute to church offering -PASS- Giving swells my heart.
* Achieve & maintain my goal weight -FAIL- Corresponds with failing at races and gym classes. * Cook more dinners!! -PASS- I had a few dinner parties and really enjoyed myself! I hope to do more in the new year!



2011 New Year Resolutions:

* Enjoy the simpler things in life.
* Continue to read more books! I have a 2011 reading list that I can't wait to dive into!
* Begin daily devotionals
* FINALLY run my first Half Marathon! (March 20, 2011 here I come)
* Try CrossFit
* Watch less tv (in an effort to be productive in other areas of my life)

* Continue to work on 2010 resolutions that were not completely accomplish!

Ready.Set.Go. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment