Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Major Case of the Friday's


I don't know what it is, but today just can't seem to go by fast enough.  I really did not want to get out of bed this morning, and once I did, I did not want to put on anything other than sweat pants.  Unfortunately, sweat pants are not acceptable attire in the legal field so I had to drag out some work clothes and make an effort.  . 

On a positive note, today I am celebrating my 3rd year with my law firm!!   I received beautiful purple orchids in a really (really) cute vase. Love.

{Still, I would rather be back in bed wrapped in a warm blanket.} 

One more rant ... What is up with DC missing the past 4 (four ... FOUR ... F-O-U-R) snow storms? This just is not fair!! I love snow, and I truly believe if it is going to be cold outside, it mine as well snow.  humph.

Does the picture at the top of this post make you smile like it does for me?  {I snagged it from one of my favorite blogs NattyMichelle - check her out if you never have!) The picture makes me think happy thoughts like summer, palm trees, the beach, the boat, bathing suits, lemonade, picnics and floating on a raft drinking a cold beer. I'm going to drift off {i.e. get back to work} thinking of all said dreams and celebrate when the weekend whistle blows!!

I fully intend on laying low this weekend and enjoying some of the finer things in life.  Happy Weekend loves! I promise to be back soon with fun updates from this past week and more exciting, upbeat thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree Kristen!!! Today is just way to slow! And I wish we had more snow too! Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete