Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweets


Oh my word.  All I want to eat are sweets.  Cookies.  Doughnuts.  Cupcakes.  Candy.  Anything! I have been very good about my "sweet consumption" lately and I think my body is mad at me.  I wake up and fall asleep dreaming about sweets.  Houston, we have a problem.

PS! I talked myself out of stopping at Dunkin' Donuts the other day where I had already decided I would get a blueberry glazed donut and a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles.  The last time I stepped foot in a Dunkin' Donuts for a donut was probably my senior year of high school.  If it wasn't for the apple in my purse, I would have been in big trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I have been the same lately... I am not a sweet person at all but lately I have been baking cookies and pies and buying candy! What is going on?!

    ReplyDelete