Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Marry Me


Please, please, please listen to this song (after you get past the promo in the first few seconds).

This song makes me run with happiness, contentment, and a passion for life that I can't explain. I guess you can say the feeling of love provokes all said emotions, but this song simply touches me. It humbles and centers me (which I guess does not take much with music), and it feels good. It gives me drive to continue to seek the best things in life. It gives me confidence to stick with the path I have chosen (and planned by God). It gives me pleasure and gratitude to experience another day, and it gives me hope for the greatness that is yet to come. When I get married, I hope marriage gives me the same feelings, forever. "...and I'll wear out the words I love you".

On a lighter note, I have spent the past 24 hours laughing, smiling, and blessed to have great people in my life. I am one lucky girl. For every day that does not go my way, I hope to reflect to moments like these where I just know that life is good, and God is especially good to me.

Smile, laugh, and please .... don't miss an opportunity to wear out the words
"I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment