1. It is 1/11/11. I think it is so neat!
2. The office is super quiet which makes me feel relaxed.
3. I had green tea with my breakfast.
4. It is snowing outside. (Secretly wishing the weatherman was wrong on a few inches. I want a blizzard.)
5. I am having a good "curly hair" day. Very unlike me.
6. I upgraded my Blogger format. LOVE.
7. I came into work today with a missed phone call from my sister. She wanted to tell me she was thinking about me this morning. Funny thing is that I was thinking about her too.
8. Anthropologie decided to remind me via e-mail that they have really awesome things. I decided if I had $1,111 to spend in their stores, I would pick up the following:
Size small for anyone wishing to send a gift!
9. I ordered a few things from Amazon & Kiehls. Shipping can't happen fast enough.
11. I am {still} absolutely loving life. 2011 has been so good to me so far. I am blessed.










I would take all of those adorable cute things too! That is why I don't shop online at Anthropologie. There are too many things I like, good thing it is pointless to buy them now! :)Oh Mommy will continue to shop at target!
ReplyDeletelove that bright floral skirt! :) SKV6.BLOGSPOT.COM
ReplyDelete