Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meatballs


If I had to name some of my all time favorite foods, meatballs would be very high on the list.  Spaghetti isn't quite the same without them.  They could serve as an entree for me, no problem.  They are a huge hit as an appetizer, and the more variety, the better. 

You can only imagine my excitement when I discovered high end chef and restaurateur Michel Richard is opening up a counter serve prototype spot, appropriately named, Meatballs. What could be better than that? Oh, that it is located just a few blocks from my office. According to Zagat, Meatballs will be available in "lamb, beef, chicken, crab and even a lentil-and-oat version {and}
 will be doused with the customer’s choice of sauces (marinara, mushroom, alfredo and more) and nestled in hoagie buns, or over pasta or salad greens – all for under $10. Beer and wine should be available soon after it opens (624 E. St. NW; 202-393-1083)."

I am thrilled to hear someone else shares my love for meatballs.  Thanks Michel.

oh heyyyyyyyy.  Jesus loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment