Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Home from Texas

So this one time, I went to Texas
And I fell in love with everything about it
that I almost went home with a tu-tu thing and a pink blingy hat
I couldn't help myself but to jump around
and make my friends take super fun (read: embarrassing) pictures!


Whew! So I went to Texas for a long weekend.  What a weekend it was.  I'm not gonna lie,  it took me a few days to get back into the swing of things. So here I am, Wednesday night, dreaming about Texas and watching the Country Music Awards (can we say BEST ONES EVER??).   I managed to take close to 500 pictures over the weekend, so I think I have a bit of sorting to do, eh?  I will definitely be doing a recap of the trip as there are so many fun memories and laughs that I can't let myself forget.

For now, I'm going to play along with a fun little A-Z Q&A, borrowed from Liz at explore.dream.discover.  If you haven't visited Liz's blog.  I definitely encourage you to do so as she is currently living the dream in Amsterdam! Lets get this started!

A. Age – 28 .. eeek!

B. Bed size –  Full for just lil ol me

C. Chore that you hate –  Scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors

D. Dogs – I had 3 Scottish Terriers growing up, Gretchen, Katie & Kirby.  Now, my family is officially a cat house! Different, but comical and much easier to manage.

E. Essential start to your day – During the week, the first thing I do when I wake up is turn on the Today Show.  Weekends always bring something different.

F. Favorite color – Toss up between orange, green and purple

G. Gold or silver – I used to love silver, but I have fallen for gold a lot more lately.  I think it really depends what we are talking about, earrings (both), rings (white gold or platinum!), necklaces (gold), handbag accessories (both), etc.

H. Height – 5'5"

I. Instruments you play – In 4th grade I played the flute.  Fortunately I broke my arm mid-way through the school year and could no longer play.  Looking back, I wish I had stuck with an instrument, but my favorites are the guitar, drums and the saxophone!  

J. Job title – Human Resources Generalist

K. Kids – Make this world a happier place.  I don't have any of my own (yet), but I truly love all the time I can get with little ones!

L. Live – Virginia!! Just across the river from Washington DC

M. Mother’s name – LoJ

N. Nicknames – KK, Kris, K2, KSquared, Krissy, what else?

O. Overnight hospital stays - None to date, praise the Lord!

P. Pet peeves – People who drag their feet, sense of entitlement, and I should probably stop there

Q. Quote from a movie – Oh dear.  I can barely sit through a movie, led alone quote one.  Don't hate me.

R. Right or left handed – Ima righty

S. Siblings – Younger sister, E

T. Time it takes you to get ready – Full shower, blow dry and getting ready for a night out = 1hr 15min, full shower, blow dry and getting ready for work or a regular day = 50min, quick shower without washing my hair and getting ready for the day = 30 min.

U. Underwear – Nosy nosy

V. Vegetable you hate – Olives & mushrooms.  yuck!!!

W. What makes you run late – Well I have this terrible habit of always trying to get one more thing done before I leave the house.  It always makes me late.  I also love to hit the snooze button in the mornings. whoops!

X. X-rays you’ve had – Everything from a broken arm, internal complications and teeth x-rays!

Y. Yummy food you make – I make delicious Lean Cuisines.  Oh, and cupcakes!

Z. Zoo animal – .I love watching the lions and tigers at the zoo.  The elephants are pretty darn cute too!

Now it is your turn!

Meanwhile, I am off to search for a pair of COWGIRL boots.  Must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment