This doesn't totally apply to the theme of the day, but it had a lot of one's and the message is so true!
I couldn't let this day pass me by without acknowledging how unique it is. I will not experience another day in my life that the date contains all of the same numbers (02.22.22 will still have a "zero", etc). Isn't that crazy? It reminds me how short life really is.
I can only imagine how many babies were born today. I think back to 8.8.08 and how everyone was trying to deliver their baby that day. (Someone I know delivered twins on 8.7.08. Close try!) I thought to myself how neat it would be to have a birthday on 11.11.11. Actually, one of my girlfriends was due on 11.7.11, and by Wednesday, I thought she had a chance to deliver an 11.11.11 baby. Except, baby boy decided to get anxious and was born on 11.10.11. Another close try!
A few weeks ago, my mom asked if I had any plans to mark this day. It sort of caught me off guard. She said she heard lots of people were celebrating with parties and what not. This girl can't let someone else party and her not join in on the fun. So BAM, plans were made. Nothing fancy, but I made it a point to get my favorite girls together for a fun night out. Now that it is here, I am looking forward to it!!!
Are ya'll doing anything fun to mark this special occasion??

No comments:
Post a Comment