Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

93:30:14

I dont think I could be anymore excited while I write this post. E is on her flight home as we speak! She has been gone for:

93 days, 30 cities, 14 countries

When I wrote this post, I never thought today would come. She left with a one way ticket to Dublin Ireland, and ironically, is returning via the same airline and from Dublin as well! It is amazing how everything has come full circle. I called E this morning at 6 a.m. EST because I could not sleep anymore! I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. She was at the airport, filling out her customs paperwork and talking about all of the things she is looking forward to the most. She can't stop saying how much she looks forward to driving and getting her hair done. I guess if you go 3 months without a hair cut or color and taking public transportation everywhere, you'd be eager too? I am leaving work early today so I can be front and center to see her walk through the door!!

You never realize how much you miss someone until they are gone!
click here to read about my response to E booking her flight home!

1 comment: