Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just A Little More Love ...


I GET TO SEE DAVID GUETTA TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
My sister introduced me to David Guetta years ago and I have been a fan ever since. I can't even imagine what it will be like to see him spin *L*I*V*E!!! If you aren't sure who he is, he currently has a song on the radio with Kanye West called "Sexy B*tch" and in the past he has worked with pop artists Britney Spears, will.i.am, Estelle, Kelly Rowland and Akon. He is currently working on his latest album with Madonna, Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Ashanti, Lil Jon & more! He also produced the Black Eyed Peas song "I Gotta Feeling". And if you still feel out of the loop, don't worry, he is a French dj and I wouldn't know anything about him unless my sister was into that kind of stuff. haha! I better get ready because there is going to be a lot of fist pumping going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment