Well, its official. Today marks the end of an era. A blogging era. I'm going to give up the blog. I just have not had time lately to continually update it, plus, I don't think I need to be sharing everything I am doing with the "blogosphere". I gave up Facebook. Now I'm giving up blogging. I'm a bit sad, but I know there will be new endeavors for me and my friends & family to share and embark on. With that, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite random photos from my blogging journey. Some new, some old. Enjoy and thanks for all of your support while I enjoyed my time blogging!!!!!! (and I don't have sources for these because .... well ... I'm just not a good blogger)
Go Red Sox!! Beat those Yanks this weekend!!!
Loved all the snow that showered us this winter. I'll always cherish it.
Sis tells me this.
Room Envy.
Room Envy.
True that sista!
Cinque Terre, Italy. *my happy place*
Can't help but smile.... And for my last Room Envy, I bring you ...I'm not giving up the blog! That's just crazy talk! I love this thing and I'm so, so sorry that I have been terrible about updating it as much as I should. I hope I got ya =)
Going here for lunch today. Registered for the Army Ten Miler last night. Had an awesome dinner with neighbor last night that I'm still smiling over. Can't wait for the weekend & Easter.

You got me!
ReplyDeleteseriously!!!!!!! You almost sent me into depression...I WOULD NOT BE A FAN IF KK'S BLOG WAS NO LONGER! You got me! Darn April Fool's day. I haven't been that fooled since elementary school. Thanks for the emotional roller coaster for the day!
ReplyDelete