Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back Track 2

April 30 was my sisters 24th birthday!! My sister did not want much for her birthday. She was not too worried about who was out to celebrate, what presents she received, or what the weather was like, but she could not stop requesting a dance party at a particular bar in DC. With such a small, yet fun, request, I could not let her down. Fortunately, the weather was incredible, and the friends who shared the celebration were top notch.
Every birthday girl deserves a birthday cake. I whipped this cake together quickly when I got home from work. I figured, if nothing else, it is always fun to sing "Happy Birthday", blow out candles, and eat the funfetti goodness when we all return home from a fun night of dancing!!

The birthday girl and I before heading out to dance it up!

Our best friends out celebrating!

Erika's best friend since they were 4. They are calling this year their "20 year anniversary". They also believe they should buy a piece of China or platinum as those are the traditional and modern "20th Anniversary gifts". Too funny!

They call themselves "The Zoids". When said in fun, it sounds like "The THoiTHds". Don't ask!!

Celebrations all around!


Happy Birthday Sassy Sissy! I hope this year is nothing short of AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment