Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Kid in a Candy Shop

I left Houston a happy girl. Partly because the trip ended well. Mostly because those who were picking me up from the airport are not only my favorite people in the entire world, but I was going to be with my favorite people in the entire world in one of my most favorite places in the entire world. I traveled from Houston straight to Orlando, Fl. Three big kids in a candy shop.

Literally.

Disney World.

Disney World at Christmas-time.


What is a Disney-loving, holiday-loving, family-loving, warm weather-loving girl to do?

It was here I enjoyed 80 degree days in November. I got a fresh tan while laying by the pool. I laughed so hard with my mom that we both cried, and then laughed some more. I got my nails painted colors that I would have never picked in good lighting. I made an investment in a new SLR camera. I experienced the Magic Kingdom in a whole new way. It was here I saw Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy while eating French pastries, and trying foods from all over the world. It was here I enjoyed days with my mom and dad that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment